Landowners United to Stop Pipelines (April 12, 2022)
Pipeline Fighters Hub Panel Discussion: Landowners United to Stop Pipelines
Tuesday, April 12, 6:00 p.m.
Click the player above to view a recording of the program, featuring the launch of a new “Landowners Rapid Response Guide & Videos” from the Property Rights & Pipeline Center, and remarks from Rebekah Sale, Jill Averitt, Joyce Burton, and Irene Leech (Note: Our apologies,YouTube muted all audio during the in-presentation video playback — the PRPC promo video may be viewed here!).
Bill Caram from the Pipeline Safety Trust introduced a new report on the safety risks and lack of regulation of carbon pipelines, along with Bold Alliance attorney Paul Blackburn. Attorney Brian Jorde, with Domina Law Group and Nebraska Easement Action Team, also gave an update on organizing landowners into legal co-ops to fight eminent domain in the impacted states.
- Jane Kleeb, Bold Alliance & Pipeline Fighters Hub
- Rebekah Sale, Property Rights and Pipeline Center
- Jill Averitt, Virginia landowner & Property Rights and Pipeline Center
- Joyce Burton, Property Rights and Pipeline Center
- Irene Leech, Virginia landowner & Property Rights and Pipeline Center
- Bill Caram, Pipeline Safety Trust
- Paul Blackburn, Attorney, Bold Alliance
- Brian Jorde, Attorney, Domina Law Group & Nebraska Easement Action Team