Take Action Now
ACTION-SIGN THE PETITION: Stop all Construction on Coastal GasLink, Site C and Trans Mountain: risk of COVID 19
- ACTION-SIGN THE PETITION: Save BC’s world renowned “Great Bear Rainforest” from the LNG Pipeline!
- ACTION: Support GIDIMT’EN YINTAH ACCESS
Frontline/Local & Opposition Groups
Canadian & International Opposition Groups
- Greenpeace Canada
- Pipeline Fighters Hub / Bold Alliance
- Rainforest Action Network
- TransCanada / TC Energy has reported increased costs and delays due to Indigenous-led opposition to the project, and the governments of British Columbia and Canada have both felt direct pressure from both First Nations and their supporters via solidarity actions across the country and internationally. The #WetsuwetenStrong movement in 2020 magnified the plight of First Nations fighting to protect their unceded lands.
- Prime Minister Trudeau also faces criticism for the country’s handling of relations with First Nations and militarized incursions and violent arrests of Land Defenders by the RCMP.